RE: Sounds. was: Work schedules, exchange, etc.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sounds. was: Work schedules, exchange, etc.
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 01:19:23 EDT
I get it...  You prefer the
Waaaaaaaaaaaahh- Waaaaaaaaaaahh- Waaaaaaaaaaaahh-
Waaaaaaaaaaaahh- Waaaaahh- Waaaaaaaaaaaaahh- of the AM
and F440/500 cars, eh?

Or perhaps the WHOOSHSHSHSH Pfffttttttt- WHOOSHSHSH
Pftttttttt of an ASP RX-7 Turbo?

Maybe the blatt of an unmuffled Neon is more to your liking?
Wait'll you hear what Dennis Grant's SM DSM sounds like.
Not the audible signal you might expect from a proper "car",
but it does sound like it is turning fuel and air into lots of power.
Works for me.

To a gearhead's ear, internal combustion engines of all types can
emit a tuned "musical" note, or sound decidedly off key.  CP is
a prime example class.  So is BP.

I'll happily pick up cones for anyone, as long as they are driving the
course, not just destroying it, and the sound isn't loud enough to
cause pain/hearing loss.   I enjoy watching everyone drive, particularly
if they do it well.  Doesn't matter if it is a Crown Vic, a BSP C3, or a FJr.
The driving is the thing, get it?

Alan Sheidler
F125 #121

>Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:01:45 EDT
>From: "Otto Crosser" <ottocrosser@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Work schedules, was:exchange assignments

>>Yes, I look forward to watch CP run, always good effort, and it sure as
>>he--
>>beats watch F125 which I had to work last year.
>>
>What you don't like Nyeeeeeeeeee- eeeeeeeeeeeeeee- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
>eeeeeeeeeeeee-  eeeeeeeeeeeeeee- nyeeeeeeeeeeeeee- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
>eeeeeeeeeeeee-  winnngg deeeee deeeee deeee deeee winggggggg winnnnggggg
>winnnnngggggg  eeeeeeeeeeeee- eeeeeeeeeee- eeeeeeeeeee-

              Otto