Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again - sorry is right :-)

To: eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: sorry, but ZO6 Vett again - sorry is right :-)
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 02:11:37 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/00 1:14:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, eric10mm@qni.com
writes:

<< And they're ALL hardtops.  ;^)  Got back seats too and a real trunk too. >>
 Eric,
  whats it like getting 30+ MPG, I think that would be pretty cool, maybe I
could stuff my spare Buick 455 in a Neon, make it RWD......Oh no, evil
thoughts again  LOL  I'd better stop, this might get expensive.....

"Buy what you want. Fix what you can. And remember, if you had all of the
 money that you've spent on cars, you would spend it all on cars."

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson
CSP/ITS #22
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1985 Buick Regal T-Type WH-1