RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:52:59 -0400
What about a team laughing stock contingency program, anyone proudly showing
his or her TLS banner  (how do you get it over the tire rack banner)
And being national champion gets a folding chair, a case of beer, and a
carwash by TLS #1 Mike B himself :)

Sit in the chair drink the beer and make fun of mike sounds like a complete
day for me :)

Jeff