Re: Question about St. Louis Gateway to the Nationals

To: "nathan_pitchford" <nathan_pitchford@msn.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about St. Louis Gateway to the Nationals
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@mail.christoc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:57:47 -0400
http://www.christoc.com/forums/

1. Can a unexperienced person or rookie enter this event?
Yes, anyone may enter.  Same Solo2 Rules apply.  Non SCCA members pay more, $55
instead of $45 I believe

2. Also can you enter just for one day or does it have to be two?
I believe if you are going to the evolution school at Peru saturday and sunday
you can enter to just race Monday at GTN, but you will have to check with
dave@wcsllc.net for more specs

3. What is the special I heard about the entry fee?
$45 members, $55 non members

This is all to my knowledge, I have been known to be wrong!

Chris