Re: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:49:38 -0700
        We have a growing list of writers, many more talented than Katie
implies. If you put in a request for a specific class, we will most
likely be able to accommodate you. Some classes are already taken: ES,
ESL, HS, HSL, EM, EML, DM, DML.
        Once the work/run groups are figured out, we'll have a better idea of
how the whole assignment issue will work out, but if you are running in
a particular class and would like to cover that class, it's no problem,
obviously.
        Please let me know...
--Pat Kelly
Katie's supervisor