RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats

To: Jeff@cyberconceptz.com, Hottvr@aol.com, johnlee@softdisk.com
Subject: RE: Team Laughing Stock to the Nats
From: "Karl Rickert" <alfakarl@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:26:06 GMT
>From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>

>What about a team laughing stock contingency program, anyone proudly
> >showing his or her TLS banner  (how do you get it over the tire rack
> >banner) And being national champion gets a folding chair, a case of
> >beer, and a carwash by TLS #1 Mike B himself :)

>Sit in the chair drink the beer and make fun of mike sounds like a
> >complete day for me :)

In true TLS fashion I think we ought to change the critera to read, whomever
looses by the greatest amount wins!

Direct link for DTN Donations via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

Snail Mail Address for DTN contributions:

Karl Rickert
54 Barnes Ave
Chattahoochee, FL 32324

Karl Rickert "AlfaKarl"