RE: New Miata

To: "Tony Ford" <EGFord@mazakcorp.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Miata
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:25:16 -0400
We will have to see, I am also a b-stocker and I'm finally getting a leg up
on the current crop of Hiroshiman Roadsters, If they get 16x7 inch wheels
there might be a problem, can you imagine a miata with 245/45/16 Hoosier
autocross compound :-O but I'm figuring this may hurt the gearing also, now
a 6speed 10ae is geared a bit low for large national courses, this might be
their answer.

If that happens then I might have to stay home on Sundays, or move to
prepared once and for all

Jeff