RE: New Miata

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Miata
From: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:21:13 -0400
I'm siding with Mark.  In the long run, a CM or FM ride is probably much
less expensive to run.  You don't need to give up your fun street car
either.  You don't even need to tow with it.  Just find someone that has a
Mod car and offer to split expenses to co-drive.  Most CM and FM drivers
would love to have co-drivers.  It means warm tires for them every single
time.

Paul Zahornasky
27 CM