Re: Oil

To: "Brandon C. Fetch" <brandon.fetch@ey.com>
Subject: Re: Oil
From: Dave Young <Young1Racing@Home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2000 14:48:49 -0700
Teflon would be included as small particles... seems like a GOOD filter would
remove these particles and in the process prematurely load/clog(?).

I've run Mobil1 (10-30) in an LT1 motor for @108K miles and the engine doesn't
even burn a drop of oil(!!). Oil/filter changes every 5K miles.

Dave Young
'94 ESP Trans Am
AZ Region