Re: Peru Pro (a bit long-ly overdue)

To: cyberlaw@earthlink.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Peru Pro (a bit long-ly overdue)
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 20:02:57 EDT
mAs awakens........

Steve, you probably mean well but you just don't understand the entire
subject.  Since at your own admission you're an attorney I'll forgive your
inherent nature to argue every immaterial point into the ground.  However,
unlike in the courtroom, your audience here is not a hand-picked bunch of
morons and clueless nitwits intended to favor your case, propped up by a
legal system dominated by self indulgent ex-cronies.  You should at least
know better than to make a challenge before covering all the opponent's bases.

You can't just go out Sunday AM and make changes to the course in a Pro Solo
format.  All the previous runs are based on the original course, and unlike
solo2, the times from Saturday and Sunday heats are not separate from each
other.  To make a course deviation would require throwing out all previous
times and starting over, which those of us who understand the Pro Solo event
format realize isn't feasible.  While every crooked plaintiff attorney in
America has a vested financial interest in brainwashing society into
believing that everything in life is cut and dry, and easily accounted for in
advance, some of the more intelligent and informed citizens actually know
better.  It was a tough call with mitigating circumstances, but I believe it
was the right call regardless of the outcome.  I'm confident that the
occurence of events will be accounted for in any future Pro Solo events at
this venue.

This isn't solo2, it isn't amateur solo; it isn't "make my attorney safety
weenie wifey feel warm and fuzzy because, even though I have this incessant
urge to point out that we're both attorneys, we can't possibly afford to
repair some body damage" solo; this is PRO SOLO (maybe you should consider
hiring an attorney and divorcing her if she can't accept who you are, or who
you want to be?).  As most on this digest know, I am very ardent regarding
safety in a solo2 event because of the nature of the audience it attracts,
but PRO SOLO is an apple, so don't try to compare it with an orange.  If you
or anyone else thinks that two cars can line up side by side and race each
other WOT down a straight and never under any possible circumstance come into
contact with each other before ever even turning a corner then that's just
ignorance at it's finest hour.  Just go down to the local dragstrip sometime
and sooner or later you'll see what I mean.  I have seen bone stock cars
smash into each other coming off the start line.

ps: I promise to lay off your profession if you promise to do the same.  It
might be worth something in your social circle, but around here you're just
another inexperienced, doesn't know squat rookie who's too ignorant to know
any better.  In case my point isn't clear, the last thing PRO SOLO needs is
for a bunch of wienerschnitzels like yourself trying to drag the big dogs (or
a wannabe medium dog like me :-) onto their rose-colored porch.  If you or
anyone else doesn't like it then go find your own sandbox to play in.  Nobody
is forcing you to eat dirt in this one.  Otherwise, come on out and find out
what a real butt-kicking is all about because you have a long way to go
before the top of the ladder even comes into your range of vision, let alone
your reach.

When the day comes that we hold everyone else responsible for decisions of
our own free will, it also becomes the day it ceases to exist.  Bet they
didn't teach you that in law school.

mAs