Re: May 1999 Cover

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: May 1999 Cover
From: garyk98@home.com (Gary K)
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 19:24:49 GMT
To everyone that replied, Thanks.  I did not know they ran out of
stickers.  Upon an even closer inspection the SCCA sticker on the
front bumper does look a little off, but it was still a great job
putting it there.  On casual observation, it looks like it was there
the whole time.   Ain't technology great.

But, I still have a question.  If they had enough stickers for
everyone.  Is it a weenie protest?  And has anyone in the past
protested because of stickers?

Thanks again for the replies.

Gary Kramar
'89 F440 FM