10th Anniversary Miatas available in MD

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 10th Anniversary Miatas available in MD
From: "Burns, James B." <BurnsJB1@central.SSD.JHUAPL.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:00:24 -0400
Just in case anyone is interested, I was at Russell Mazda in Ellicott City,
Maryland, and they had a 10th Anniversary Miata there.  I was told that they
would sell it with no additional markup, and that they had more coming.  I
think list price is close to $30K, so even with no markup they are dang
expensive for a Miata.  But I do love the color, and the 6 speed might
provide improved gear ratios for autox (probably depends on the course,
though.).  Their number is (410) 744-2300.

Brad Burns
'91 MR2T, A-stock
'87 RX7, ITS
(No, I'm not interested in buying a new Miata.  If I had $30K to spend on a
car, I'd get a nice used M3.)