Re: Possible Nationals Site

To: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Possible Nationals Site
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 13:20:47 -0700
Very true. We live in a home that, when we purchased it, was not near a
flood plain of any kind, but since all the building "upstream" from us,
the flood plain has been inching further and further "up" -- mostly
because of runoff control, lack of drainage which has not kept up with
the development.
--Pat Kelly