Re: Possible Nationals Site

To: "Greg Lee" <greg@ThumbsUpRacing.com>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Possible Nationals Site
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 09:00:39 -0500
>I saw a report on "Raceday" or NASCAR Today" yesterday about the new
NASCAR
>track being built in Kansas City, KS by Bill France, Jr.  The track is
>planned to open in 2001.  It will have a parking lot for 165,000 cars.
This
>sounds like an ideal Nationals site.  Centrally located, at the
intersection
>of two Interstates, large city, large lot, asphalt(???).   Does anyone
know
>more about this track?  Isn't NOW the time for someone at national
office to
>be contacting Bill France?
=======================
First they actually have to finish building the track.  Right now it's
just a great big level field of mud.  Then we locals will butter them up
in an attempt to gain use of their lots.

Only after we "mark our territory" and give it our blessing will we let
y'all come play and beat us on our home turf.  ;^)

Keep your fingers crossed, I know I am.

When Bill builds it, they will come.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix