Re: Possible Nationals Site

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop@ricochet.net>, "Greg Lee" <greg@ThumbsUpRacing.com>
Subject: Re: Possible Nationals Site
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:16:20 -0500
>> I saw a report on "Raceday" or NASCAR Today" yesterday about the new
NASCAR
----------------------------------
>Greg,
>    Someone will want to plant trees and shrubs to take away from the
ugliness
>of a parking lot, I betcha. In fact, some places in the country have
>legislation that any new parking lots must have trees, etc. to beautify
the
>area.
> --Pat Kelly
============================
Yup, right here in KC there are certain areas that legislate that for
every X number of square feet of parking lot there must be Y number of
trees or shrubs planted.  There are several excellent sites that are
unusable because of this lunacy.

Oh well, hopefully the infield won't get messed up.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix