Re: Possible Nationals Site

To: "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>, "Craig Blome" <cblome@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Possible Nationals Site
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 13:27:03 -0500
>This is pretty silly when you sit back and think about it. When you
have
>parking for
>165,000 cars who cares about a few trees around it. This parking lot is
>going
>to be so huge you could run 10 Nationals courses at the same time! So
>forget
>about the trees.
>
>Mike B.
========================
I dunno Mike, I've seen some pretty good sized lots around town here
that were totally screwed (for our needs anyway) by a few trees and
shrubs and a nice 4-6" high curb planted right smack-dab in the middle
of the lot.  Or worse yet, just off center enough to make two totally
useless half lots.

But with enough parking for 165,000 3 toothed, half witted, inbred,
drunken, left-turn-straight, left-turn-straight fans you'd hope that
there will be some small lot that's still large enough to make us drool
and hit third gear occasionally.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

You jump in front of my car  When you know all the time
That 90 miles an hour  Girl  Is the speed I drive
You tell me it's all right  You don't mind a little pain
You say you just want me to take you for a drive
"Crosstown Traffic"  as recorded by Jimi Hendrix