Re: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting observation, GSX vs Probe
From: CSPGSR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:01:00 EST
   I had a 93' Probe GT two years ago, It would run consistent 15.5's at about
89 in Gainsville Raceway.  My current G-stock car, a 96' GS-R ran a 14.9 at 95
about a month ago in gainsville, My room mates 95' GS-R ran a 14.6 at 99 miles
an hour with a K&N filter and advanced timing.
     I have raced eclipses many times with both cars and the SE-R I drove for
a year and have beaten every single one of them.  I have yet to see a stock
eclipse turbo run anything faster then a 15.4 in my twelve or so trips to the
drag strip.
                                   Jeremy 96 GS-R (soon to be CSP)
P.S.  Just for the record my 97' SE-R ran a 15.4 at 88 miles an hour