Re: Speed-bleeders stock legal?

To: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Subject: Re: Speed-bleeders stock legal?
From: "Robert M. Pickrell Jr." <brnrubr@midusa.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:56:28 -0800
I forgot to add that I would not protest over this, but the question
origninated as, Is it legal? I have always found I spend more time jacking up
the vehicle supporting on jack stands taking off the wheels, then bleeding
brakes. Of course I have one of those image awareness feamle co-drivers who
is very helpful and depresses the brake pedal for me. Then again I used to
worry about this all the time, and now I bleed the brakes 2 - 3 times a year.
Big deal.

Rob

Rob