RE: Speed-bleeders stock legal?

To: Cliff Loh <vcmc001@ibm.net>, "Howell, J. Brett" <jbh@tpghq.com>
Subject: RE: Speed-bleeders stock legal?
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:30:44 -0600
Keep in mind, this comes from someone who is apparently cheating... (I have
speedbleeders)...

But I agree with Phil, a protest for this would have to be the all-time
weinie protest.

The unfortunate part is that (without a clarification), they are technically
illegal (if it doesn't say you can, you can't). The worst part is, using
them bumps you to mod. But, I'll continue to use them even with the danger
of a protest.