Re: Speed-bleeders stock legal?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Wes Shew" <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>,
Subject: Re: Speed-bleeders stock legal?
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:42:43 -0500
Cheers for that, Phil.  Sure hope summer comes soon.  People got
way too much time on their hands to think rationally, IMNSHO.
Geez (oops, not a trademark infringement, I hope) maybe they are
a normal maintenance/expendable item.  Why am I wasting my time
on this anality??

Bruce

Of course, if Scotty thinks they're not legal, then I might have
to change my mind   ;)