Re: Image Awareness (aww, how cute)

To: <Joehgn@aol.com>, <jim.gambony@eds.com>, <jmoore@spyglass.com>,
Subject: Re: Image Awareness (aww, how cute)
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:44:49 -0600
>jim.gambony@eds.com writes:
>
><< With the exception of Denise McCluggage, Shirley Muldowny and Lynn St
James

From: Joehgn@aol.com <Joehgn@aol.com>

>AND Shawna Robinson (SP?) placed second in an ARCA race in FL driving for
>Finch. Not bad for a mother of pre-schooolers who has just returned to the
>sport.

Michelle Mouton.  Who solved the problem of turbo lag in the Audi rally cars
by simply not lifting.

And I forget the name of the woman who beat Craig T. Nelson and the rest of
the men in that pro S2000 series out west.

Janet Guthrie could have done more at Indy with more car.

Lella Lombardi in Formula One certainly did not have the state-of-the-art
ride, but I really don't know how good she was.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/