Re: Image Awareness (aww, how cute)

To: Lloyd Loring <lloydl@skyenet.net>
Subject: Re: Image Awareness (aww, how cute)
From: Matt Murray <mattm@nassau.cv.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:17:13 -0500
Jutta Kleinschmidt in a Pajero (Mitsubishi). It was sort of "In one ear and
'Jutta' the other".
I think I just heard a collective groan.

Jutta did win stages #3 and #13. On another stage, the vehicle got stuck in the
sand as did many others, and put her team into third. Maybe Dr. Czuess, who is
more familiar with the rally stuff can enlighten us. Or go to:
http://www.dakar.fr/99us/

Or you can watch the Speedvision highlights show this Saturday at 8:00 pm
eastern. :-)

--
Matt Murray
mailto:mattm@nassau.cv.net