Image Awareness

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Image Awareness
From: DirtyDogg1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:52:35 EST
<<So Bryan, why do you seem to have a fear of allowing women to gain
experience in road racing without the BS that many men, such as yourself,
seem to give women? Are you just afraid that when women get a few years of
experience without the usual BS that they might actually be BETTER than the
men who had to deal with each others over inflated ego's?>>

I have absolutely no fear of a woman gaining experience.  Where do you get off
telling me that I'm giving them any BS?  I haven't given women any BS at all
about their racing skills.  In fact, seeing a woman that can drive like an
experienced driver impresses the hell out of me.  With that entire email you
just wrote, all you did was dig yourself a deeper hole as to why NOT to
seperate.  Like you said, they might actually be better.

<<Take a look at most professional race series today, show me a
series that isn't 40% over inflated ego's who will do anything to win>>

They got there for a reason, ego or not.  They got there because of talent.

<<Let's just remember, while men and women are different,
there are some things that both can do equally>>

You said it man. That's what I've been getting at the whole time.  So why
seperate?

Bryan