autox-cm

Re: Balance question

To: martin_93555@yahoo.com, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Balance question
From: Don55CM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 09:15:26 EST
Bill,

What tires you are running will make a big difference.  When I  switched from
GoodYear to Hoosier in '03 the car was much looser and had to be  dialed in
again.  The latest Hoosier tires seem to be more surface  sensitive for some
reason.  The setup that works great on grippy concrete  is extremely loose on
asphalt, and vice-versa.  It's possible that you  might need to buy some
stiffer
front springs.  But the first thing I would  check is your ride heights.  You
may be able to dial the car in just by  lowering the rear end a little.

Don