Re: Pertronix Ignitor Problems

To: jarrid_gross@earthlink.net, bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor Problems
From: "J Arzt" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 08:44:34 -0600
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone given any thought to using the Lucas
electronic dizzy, but just for the magnetic pickup? You could then use
whatever control circuit suits your fancy. It should be easy enough to adapt
either a complete MGB-style electronic unit, or perhaps even use just the
guts in an Alpine distributor.

Maybe there's a good reason NOT to do this?

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE  USA