Re: Pertronix Ignitor Problems

To: eee1@snowhill.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor Problems
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 19:39:55 EST
Cool Cat,
I have talked with Pertronics about this very issue.  It went as far as me
sending my whole distributor to them to test.  They did and found nothing
wrong they said with my dist. or their settings.  So I have an upside-down
distributor.
I am not happy about this whole situation.  I have talked to SS as that is
who I got it from and they said "o-well, what's wrong with running it upside
down."  I find it Bull $^!* that they continue to sell a product that is
obviously WRONG.  They set it wrong, and it works wrong.

Frustrated in Colorado
Paul Scofield