Re: Re: Colour of steel wheels

To: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Colour of steel wheels
From: Bob Douglas <b_s_d@ureach.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:23:39 -0500
This was not just a '60s/Rootes/Australia problem.  The manager of a local body
shop that worked at a Triumph dealer in Texas said it was not uncommon for them
to have to do a major touch-up or total repaint on new TRs and Spitfires into
the 1980s.

Regards,  Bob Douglas

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more