Re: Sandblasting, yes or no??

To: proper.mike@accentleasing.com (michael proper)
Subject: Re: Sandblasting, yes or no??
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:13:47 -0400 (EDT)
Mike,  I'm surprised you weren't the one to try this dry ice method on
your current Alpine project. Is yours completely stripped yet?
    I'm planning on going to the Mad Dogs and Englishmen British car
gathering near Kalamazoo this weekend provided the weather holds. There
is also  Vintage car racing in South Haven at Gingerman Raceway this
weekend including a Minis vs. Sprites feature that I'd love to see. Why
does everything happen on one weekend?
    Is anyone out there participating in either of these?

Rob Nanzig
67SV