Re: More Tools

To: ellis838@concentric.net
Subject: Re: More Tools
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 22:56:07 -0400 (EDT)
I also heard today that our SV got a mention in the latest British Car
magazine, in an article by Burt Levy, about his visit to Columbia's
Jaguar show. Guess I will have to run out and get a copy... anyway here
is the info on the tools
----------------

" It was your typically eclectic mix, what with a wide variety of Jaguar
sedans and sports cars( and most of them actual drivers, not trialer
queens ) mixed up with a couple MG's,a nicely preserved Sunbeam Alpine ,
my benefactor George Camp's period race-prepped XK120---"

Great job Jim,  I was wondering who's Alpine that might be, hoping that
it was someone from the list getting well deserved recognition.

The latest issue of British Car magazine has at least 4 articles with
pictures or mention of various Rootes vehicles.

Rob Nanzig
67SV