Re: Sandblasting, yes or no??

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sandblasting, yes or no??
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:42:26 -0700
There is a certain historically significant airplane sitting at Boeing
field in Seattle that will never fly again due to the use of dry ice
blasting. The dry ice blasting caused micro cracking of the skins which
rendered the airplane unflightworthy. This may or may not be a factor for
cars but it makes me nervous.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.