Re: Sandblasting, yes or no??

To: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>, <CANISDOG@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Sandblasting, yes or no??
From: "michael proper" <proper.mike@accentleasing.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:48:18 -0400
I work in the leasing industry and am connected to a vendor called Cold Jet
that sells a dry ice blast machines that is used like a sand blaster but
instead of sand it throws dry ice and we all know that dry ice when melted
just produces carbon dioxide.( no mess afterwards.) I wonder if anyone has
experience in stripping cars with this method. I mainly lease this product
to printing companies and plastic injection companies to clean plates and
injection screws.

Mike Proper
Lansing, MI.
67 SV