RE: Engine upgrade vs supercharging

To: Seth Glassman <superchargedtr6@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Engine upgrade vs supercharging
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:20:59 -0400
Seth, thanks for the insight. I'm surprised that adding the supercharger is
having such a dramatic affect on the chassis. I know these are traditionally
weak areas anyway but I was expecting that adding the SC would bring the unit
up to the same level that the early PI TR6 was (150hp) and no major mods would
be needed to an otherwise intact frame. I may have to reconsider that as I plan
to take the diff out for a refurb this winter..

Stan