Re: Firewall Grommet

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Firewall Grommet
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to everyone who responded to my firewall grommet inquiry, it generated
more discussion than I had anticipated. The consensus is that the tach cable is
intended to route through that hole and in some cases the oil pressure line
feed through there as well. I guess it's hard to guess what's up for debate on
our cars :)

Kendall
San Clemente, CA