Re: Red Line Options

To: Pimento73@aol.com, wsteinman@pogolaw.com, janah@att.net,
Subject: Re: Red Line Options
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 02:08:14 EDT
Jack,
I stand corrected. My only references were my Michelin redlines from Coker
(new in 2003-coded on the tire) and a statement from Michelin that Coker owned
the molds. I wasn't aware until today that Coker also offered another
redline.  Is that the one you said was inferior?

I'm no great fan of Michelin, but I do like originality and the way they
look on my '72. I'd love to find a current tech tire with the same redline.

BTW,  my never-mounted original spare is a 1972 Goodyear redline.  Anyone
have any insights on this?

Regards,

Steve