Red Line Options

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Red Line Options
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:58:42 -0400
Hi All-

I went to the Monthly Amherst, NH carshow  on Sunday.  It was the first of
the season.  There was a TR6 there (not mine...snif). It had a set of
Micheline X Redlines.  I really like the stock look of Redlines.

What are my options here?  As I understand it;

1.) Micheline X Redines are still available.  They are expensive nearly as
much as a set of Minilite replica rims and they are 1960's radial
technology. Their performance does not match modern tires?

2.) Coker Redlines.  These are a little less expensive?  Any comments
regarding the performance?

3.) Applied Redlines?  I think there is a company that applies redlines to
modern tires?  How much?  Who are they? Do they look alright?

4.) Other?

Thanks,
John Cyg