Re: Smoking at the light

To: "John Dombey" <JDombey@dotcast.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Smoking at the light
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:58:03 -1000
John,

I'm assuming that you are talking about the "weep" hole in the rocker shaft?
If so, how do you bypass it.  I did replace the entire rocker assembly when
I did the top end. Is there any problem with cutting off that oil to the
top?  I realize that it doesn't work on many of these cars but would be a
little concerned cutting it off.

Thanks,

Mark