RE: Smoking at the light

To: <TRIUMPH6PK@aol.com>, <JDombey@dotcast.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Smoking at the light
From: "Gene Hart" <genehart@att.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:01:30 -0400
Doug,

I know this may sound strange, but how did you discover this, did you go
through boxes of valves, look up dimensions in catalogs? I never would
of thought to myself, "hey let me see if this 1960 ford valve stem seals
fits in my TR6?

Just thought it funny (strange) that you discovered this, and the way
you wrote the email, made it even more funny...:)

Gene,
Cell - 201-981-3327
Home - 718-680-3207
genehart@att.net