RE: Prop/driveshaft vibration

To: "'Paula J. Graffam'" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Prop/driveshaft vibration
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:26:01 -0500
Al:

I must be short on caffeine, what is the difference? BTW, I meant to say
"Drive shaft" not "Crank shaft" in my note (force of habit). Question:
Aren't the diff, transmission and shaft all supposed to be independently
balanced? The result from your experience would seem to say that the factory
balanced them when all was assembled and bolted together. I am beginning to
foresee a summer spend with the insides out of my cockpit :^(

Cheers,

Mark