RE: Prop/driveshaft vibration

To: "'Paula J. Graffam'" <pjgraffam@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Prop/driveshaft vibration
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:57:48 -0500
Al:
The only possible cause would be that the link between the speedo cable and
the transmission was being affected by the vibration. That would indicate
some sort of magnetic follower gear in the transmission which seems
amazingly unlikely for a mechanical speedo. What sort of speedometer setup
do you have in the conversion?

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6