Re: Prop/driveshaft vibration

To: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Subject: Re: Prop/driveshaft vibration
From: Richard Good <goodparts@desupernet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:09:19 -0500
It is possible to assemble the driveshaft incorrectly. The spline should be
assembled so that the yokes on either end are turned the same way. It can
vibrate if not assembled correctly. It's a velocity thing.

Rotating the driveshaft flange in relation to the trans or diff flange should
not make a difference unless both are out of true. Of course that is a very
real possibility.

Richard Good