Re: Radiators

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiators
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:34:13 -0500
Thanks, Bob;

I'm a bit confused, as at least a half-dozen listers wrote me about
their "stock 4-row radiator." My '74, too, has a [leaking] 4 row. I'm
wondering if, in fact, the folks at Triumph made the radiators for
some model-years differently than others.... Anyway, any guesses
why TRF sells their new TR6 radiator for $225? Would you suspect
it's quality (don't laugh  :- ) smiling is OK, though)?

Anybody out there with a tweaked engine purchased a radiator from
TRF? Had good success with it?

Dave