RE: Tube shock conversion and hub rebuilders

To: "'KTnKT'" <ktnkt@cape.com>, "'6 Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tube shock conversion and hub rebuilders
From: "Walt Philipson" <wphilipson@bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:50:15 -0500
Kevin

I just got a replacement hub from BPNW. It was about $150 plus $50 core. I
think RF was asking about $300. I bought a new u-joint from them at the same
time. You have to take the u-joint apart to replace the hub so you may as
well put a new one back in. I did have to have the wheel studs pressed out
of my old hub and into the new by a local machine shop. Can't comment on the
shock conversion, but i've heard good things on this list about the
conversion from BPNW.

Walt Philipson
'74 tr6