Re: TRF

To: "Mackay, Steve" <steve.mackay@analog.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TRF
From: "Paul Vogt" <pfvogt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:48:53 -0500
Back ordered parts are a sad fact of life although TRF seems to have more
than their fair share. I still would rather deal with TRF than anyone else.
They have always treated me right. I think it is important how they invest
some of their profits into the re-manufacturing of unobtainable parts. I
don't believe other suppliers do this. However, Charles Runyan should make
up his mind if he wants to be the owner of a successful parts distribution
house, or a resteraunteur (the Coventry Inn).