Re: Grassroots Motorsports

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports
From: mike rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 16:41:50 -0500
Dear Flounder:
I must apologize. My initial reply to "what Team Thicko means to me" was
flippant and lacked regard for the impreesion that may be left with the
public, should anything be published in GRM.

To me, TT stands for family values, a sober respect for other Thickos
exemplified by nicknames like Skipper and Buddy, a nearly sacred
adherance to vegetarian principles in a simple hope to do our own small
part towards an end to cattle raising and the resultant worldwide
methane problems.  Most people don't realize that Team is a just a
scrambled version of meat... reflecting our attitude.

In fact, Thicko is was derived from chok(e) it - which shows both a
desire to put an end to the practise of self abuse and a heartfelt
desire to lean-out our race motors to save fuel while reducing noise.
Are Thickos great or what?

Team Thicko means a swell group of pals who collectively congratulate
all race winners regardless of their known tendency to flagrantly cheat
and then lie about it.  A group, who as one, will overlook physical
deformities even flatulance exhibited by its members...but will never
condone profanities of any variety - particularly directed towards those
same cheaters.

It means the world to me to know that when Thickos are in attendance, I
will have an early bed-time, allowing me to perform at the peak of my
potential - golly, thanks guys.

Mike (Skippy) Rosen