Re: Grassroots Motorsports

To: Team Thicko <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports
From: Tony Drews <tmccis@revealed.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:15:01 -0600
Well, I didn't join team Thicko on purpose, more like by accident.  (like in,
How'd that sticker get on the car anyway?)  But since I've started hanging
around with the Thicko gang, I really like the philosophy of the team.
Basically, it is: how much shit can we give each other without pissing them
off?  No one takes themselves too seriously, we drive hard and play hard.  The
food and entertainment are legendary.  At least it seems that way after a few
beers...  Everyone is willing to help each other.  It's kind of like an extended
family.  We're pretty dysfunctional, but have a good time.  The nick names are
kinda fun too.

- Biscuit (aka Tony Drews)