Grassroots Motorsports

To: "Thickos" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:17:08 -0600
To all Thickos,

In our grand tradition of tireless self-promotion, I asked Grassroots
Motorsports Magazine if they were interested in doing a story on Team
Thicko. Their reply... short and to the point... "sure". (Since Victory Lane
and Vintage Motorsport seem to be dragging their feet.)

So, this message is to those of you that like to hear yourselves talk as
much as I like the sound of my own voice. What has Team Thicko meant to you,
both on and off the track. What are we doing right? Why have so many people
embraced our philosophy? Why are you involved? (Yes... we know some of you
only come for the food. You have been identified by your repeated trips to
the chow line, and sudden departure upon the food's disappearance..). There
are Thickos on multiple continents. There are Thickos in  drag racing, land
speed record racing. This year will mark the debut of Thickos invading the
vintage go kart racing scene.

Give me a paragraph on why you're a member, what you race, why you're
amused...or if you're part of the Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco and Firearms
and have been assigned to monitor us.

Flounder