Re: Grassroots Motorsports

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grassroots Motorsports
From: GRMMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:49:00 EST
My apologies,  the question was two-fold...one part asked if we were
interested in hearing more....that's what I replied "sure"
to......HOWEVER...we are ALWAYS interested in what's going on in the world of
grassroots motorsports, so I will be more than happy to to forward the
relevant info to our managing editor.

So...Please...tell me more :-)

Per