Re: I-MAX Theater "Super Speedway"

To: "The Vulture" <vulture@gol.com>,
Subject: Re: I-MAX Theater "Super Speedway"
From: David Laver <dlaver@ms.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:08:20 GMT

> I believe that this movie already finished its run in I-MAX Theaters in the
> USA so I am not sure what recourse is available for those who haven't seen
> it.  But if the opportunity presents itself do not hesitate.

That film is on in Vegas at the Luxor on - I think - a peminent basis.  I very
much prefer the 2-D to 3-D Imax as with the 3-D I spent most of the time in
agony trying to find the bit of the screen in focus so my eyes could rest.  The
2D was really something - also saw an Imax at the Grand Canyon.  One is about
to open here in London - I think the first in London.

David