Re: Confessions of the Flounder

To: The Vulture <vulture@gol.com>
Subject: Re: Confessions of the Flounder
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 17:49:42 -0600
Dear Mr. Vulture,

As always, you bring a little ray of sunshine into my humble life.

I'm planning on taking out most of this list with my first suicide
mission. Expect to see the Big Bang Theory in place next year when I
swallow a few ounces of plastic explosive with my Elmo Mancici Meatball
Magnate from Logantucky meatball sandwich at next year's IRP.

WST
Flounder
Bad Guts Club