Dear Vulture....

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dear Vulture....
From: Linda-Jeanne <lindaj@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 19:00:38 -0500
Now that the winter months are among us again, please reconsider my
request to be kidnapped to a childless desert island. I need a break.
You need a thrill. Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.  I also
rescind my request for the handsome young men in tuxedo's attending to
my every whim at the snap of my fingers. Are we getting closer to
positive negotiations? Please just wisk me away to somewhere very very
quiet and I will be happy. You can write anything you want about it on
your web page. I promise, I won't rememeber anything.
I'm the perfect hostage.

Linda